About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY 2009!!!!

HAPPY 2009!!!!!!

Was out with friends downtown.... OMG so many ppl and so cold... toes still not defrosted lol. It's another year, new experiences, good and bad.... hopefully more good than bad, but u never know... so I guess this year, I'm just gonna take whatever floats my way.... one thing that I learned this year....
The things that make a year bad are all the things that we do or don't do because we fear the worst....
I plan on:
1) Wearing my heart on my sleeve everyday. I might get hurt, it may sound naive, it's gonna be hard sometimes when someone takes advantage of that, but at least I'll mean everything I do and no second thoughts. <3

2) Start everyday with a good morning, live everyday with a smile, and end everyday with more smiles =D If I'm more optimistic and shrug off the things that bring me down, I'll live a happier life. I know it'll be hard, but every bad experience turns into something positive if u see it in a positive light. =D

3) No regrets for anything I do.... everything's a learning experience and regrets are mistakes we don't learn from. so NO REGRETS!!!!

4) Live everyday to the fullest. Look to the future, while living in the moment... I honestly believe that you can do that... if you have a goal, work towards that, but do it in a way that will be fulfilling to you at that time. =D

5) Take every opportunity that comes my way. The worst thing that people can do in life in to miss an opportunity because they're afraid of the consequences. Missed opportunity = missed learning experience. How do you move on and grow without learning? Life is about learning =D

Remember =========> the end of a chapter = the beginning of a new chapter.... life's a novel filled with many chapters.... you decided the story.... yes, there are circumstances that will influence what happens, but ultimately, you're writing your novel, you decide how the chapters begin and end.

If you don't like who you are or hit a bump, it's up to you to decide which direction to go in.... to have the courage to change your path and face something new is the greatest gift you can give yourself. =D

HAPPY 2009!!!! =D

-kiss kiss

No comments: