About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Sunday, December 28, 2008

feeling better!!!! =D

K so I feel better and I'm not gonna start dwelling again, so w/e that's over.

So I'm so happy right now.
Went Boxing Day shopping with my mom and got a bunch of stuff... here it goes

Burberry: Mod Dress (I might return this cause it's so tight and it's hard to take off.... it looks good, but I really really really want a Marc Jacobs purse)
Adidas by SMC: Jogger Jacket, but I just used it as a jacket.... I love the hood. It's so huge so it covers my whole head lol =P
Millions of Smiles: Orange and Purple stripe sweater.... OMG k this is like the ultimate comfy knit sweater. If I could, I'd live in it... oh wait... technically I could cause I own it hahahahaha..... kidding, there's so many other cute clothes out there, but this is like my top fave right now =D
Autumn Cashmere: Sweater Dress. I LOVE CASHMERE!!!!
Michael Kors: Red Ballet Flats... k so I wanted a pair of Ferragamo Patent Leather Black Flats with the bow on it, but I couldn't wait... It's like -30 outside and I'm still gonna have to wait until spring hits, but I just wanted to get flats so bad... maybe I'll still get the Ferragamo flats, but right now I have no money so I'm gonna have to wait =(.... Meanwhile, I got my MKs for 70% off for like $50.... awesome deal =D
J Brand: skinny jeans... <3... K I love skinny jeans... the only thing is, these stretch out a lot, so I had to get one size down and it still stretches out a lot. I might get the pencil leg too =P
Coach: Patent Pink Clutch =D First Coach product ever and I love it... it's not too loud, like the logo isn't crazily outstanding like the classic ones so it's perfect.

Unfortunately that's it, but considering everything was from Holts... lol =P.

So my mom's letting me get another pair of UGGS... this time I'm thinking the short in brown =D I already have the tall in the normal beige colour and it wouldn't make sense to get another tall in a different colour.

OMG k so for makeup.... I almost need to get new stuff. I ran out of makeup primer... I'm thinking I might get the Laura Geller Makeup Primer cause I love the blue shimmer in it... it's light reflecting or something and it's so pretty... but I also heard that the Smashbox Primer is to die for... it's prolly gonna come down to the price =P
Second, my foundation... k I'm running outta Benefit's Get Even and I'm not sure if I wanna use it again... it's really good and it stays on my skin for a really long time and it's a blotting powder, but to tell u the truth... my skin's not that oily and I want something more natural looking... I'm still not quite ready for a liquid yet, so I'm debating between clinique or mac's studio fx. All the other stuff I have, but I really really want a lipstick and a good plumping lipgloss just to give my lips that extra something... and maybe a few colourful liquid liners and eyeshadows.... Sephora anyone? I'm gonna go to Shoppers tomorrow and see what I can pick up and then I'm gonna go over to Mac to look at the studio fx. THEN>>>>> SEPHORA =D

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed... it's gonna be quite the shopping day tomorrow =D

*kiss kiss*

No comments: