About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Monday, January 19, 2009

frustrated...

K.... so far school's great, friends r still awesome, everything.... except for this one thing is awesome....
My ex seems so cold.... I guess I just gotta get over it. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm really trying to not read into it and get over it.... it always seems like he just doesn't wanna talk, like I'm no one.... well just someone he goes to school with. I don't know what's wrong... I thought we'd be able to continue with our friendship, but I guess not.... now we're acquaintances. It's sad cause I just wish that I knew that he doesn't wanna be friends and just wants to be acquaintances.

He just seems so cold, it's annoying and it's kinda freaky. I don't know.... I just wish that he would show a sign of being my friend or he would let me be and not talk to me.... kinda give me the message that he doesn't want to be friends. It's kinda like why would you go up to a person and say hi to them and talk to them and then not acknowledge them when they want to talk to you. I don't get it.....

gonna go back to my books.... cause right now it's all that makes me happy right now, besides two of my really good friends and keeping busy with club stuff.

No comments: