About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Monday, January 19, 2009

it starts tomorrow!!! =D

K.... so I've made a decision finally....

Tomorrow starts my detox program....

I'm not gonna be home for dinner tomorrow so it doesn't matter and when I have dinner, I can tell my mom that I'm not hungry. I'll still have an orange at night, so it doesn't matter and it's not like I'm gonna be starving.

I'm gonna map out everything I eat and I'm gonna resist the temptation to eat. If I can do this, I can do anything...

some inspirational quotes:

"Act as if it were impossible to fail..."

Tomorrow eating plan:

Breakfast: coffee, milk, and a little cereal
Lunch: Almonds and Green Tea
Dinner: Almonds and Green Tea
Fruit: Orange

No comments: