About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here's the update:
Eyeshadows, I got the quad compact, and put in Phloof! and Da Bling

Phloof is like an off white colour with a little pinkish in it. But the pink is so pale that it's almost not there. Use it as a highlight with Canton Candy on the lid and it's such a cute winter look. Add Da Bling on top of the Canton Candy and a little above to meet Phloof and it's a great everyday, every season look. Add Passionate (I'm so gonna get it as soon as I can afford it) on the outer half of the eyelid and blend inward, you get an awesome bright pink look that 1) brightens up the face and makes you really happy =D, 2) great for summer (but I'd still wear it during winter), 3) adorably pink, and 4) with intense black eyeliner and mascara, you're ready for the clubs. For a daytime look, I just use a little mascara =P.

I don't have pics right now, but will post them as soon as I take pics =D

--------
Update: Sunset B. and Pen N' Pink are leaving MAC =(

No comments: