About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Sunday, January 4, 2009

HEY!!!

So I came up with a fun new years resolution.... I'm gonna try to be one of those people who you never see without makeup.... I just feel like makeup can make someone, anyone so much more confident and prettier.... it's a form of art and I'm not using it to hide anything, but it's just so fun and it's a way to express my creativity. I'm not only gonna wear natural eyes to school and I'm not gonna neglect my lip glosses anymore.... In fact, when I get a chance, I'm gonna go to MAC to buy a hot pink lipstick.... Maybe more towards fuschia, but it's gonna be bright and PINK (my favourite colour) =D And I'm looking for neone eyeshadows.... preferably MATTE!!!! =D

-kiss kiss

No comments: