About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Saturday, January 3, 2009

what happened?

Somethings never turn out the way you want them to turn out....
A promise is empty until fulfilled.
Never expect anything from anyone else, but give them all you've got.
We made an agreement to never lose our friendship to be the way we were before we were together. A month of friendship turned into a relationship that I'll never forget. Before going out I remember that we explicitly agreed to keep our friendship that what we had would never fade.... I thought that we'd be able to start over and be friends.... but I guess not. You never call.... you said that you would say hi at least once a day, no matter what happened. You said that you still cared about me and that you still wanted to be friends.

BUT....

Our friendship is not the same.... the distance is huge, you never say hi once a day, you just don't seem to care anymore.... sometimes I wonder if I didn't say hi would you even remember me. I thought that our friendship was special... granted we only had a month of friendship, but it was a friendship that will last forever.... A friendship that I cherished..... I guess if you didn't like me as more than a friend, you wouldn't have talked to me so much. Now I find myself saying hi, working for our friendship (a friendship that doesn't seem to exist anymore). A friendship needs to be mutual something that both people work at, something that both people want.

In the past, people have told me that they still wanted to be friends and I was the one working for it and guess what! I gave up because it was clear that they didn't want to be friends, but I just want so badly for you to be different, for you to understand the meaning of a friendship to take words seriously, back up words with actions and not take things for granted. I don't want to test you because there's no point in that if I keep hoping for something, but you fail everytime. You keep telling me that we can be friends and we should meet up and have coffee..... yet you don't call to plan things with me. Please don't play with me....

I want to be able to believe in people's promises again.... I want to have faith in people and believe that they will follow through with what they say..... It's a simple life lesson.... say what you mean. Please just show me that we can be friends again is that too much to ask?

No comments: