About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the urge to dance!!!

K.... so I've been having this craving to dance!!!! hmm..... i don't really know what it is, but I've started listening to Eat You Up by Boa and OMG I wanna learn how to dance like her so badly. It's awesome and I love hip hop urban dances =D I was watching tv and I saw this carribean dance and it was awesome haha. GAH!!!! I have this huge desire to just bust out in dance..... ooooo which brings me to my next point. So my best friend in commerce was telling me about this dance on the ttc when ppl r gonna play their own music as their own iPod, all at the same time and they're gonna dance to their own music. It's so awesome haha I totally wanna do it =D It's on facebook and it's by Improv in Toronto =D

Next point!!!! So my best friend and I are going to start making YouTube videos. It's gonna be like a little entertaining rant thing. I'm so excited!!! I've wanted to do something like hits on YouTube for the longest time..... but we'll need a really good camera!!! ooooo my dad has a bunch of cameras maybe I'll steal one from him hehe. But I'm so insanely excited it's gonna be so awesome!!! We get to see each other outside of school, not like that doesn't already happen, but it's gonna be so fun haha. Yeah totally... I'm gonna take my dad's camera video camera... cause we have one!!!! AWESOME!!!

No comments: