About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Monday, February 2, 2009

what's happening?

I've decided that there's no use in pretending that we're still friends. I don't know if u wanna be friends and I'm tired of trying.
I cry inside cause I feel like I've lost my best friend but in front of you I pretend to be happy, to continue with my life. I don't know what happened, why can't we be friends? You said that you still liked me and that you needed to know me.... so why aren't you trying to get to know me? maybe it's because u don't really like me. My friend said guys say things to protect themselves. You did that of course... it all makes sense now. You pretend to be tough and everything can come your way but truly you protect yourself as much as you can because u don't want to feel the hurt or the pain again. You told me what happened in high school and it all makes sense now you protect yourself because that pain wasn't pleasant you try to be the best you can to make up for it to gain back the friends you had, to show them all that you would be a great friend to have... to prove them wrong. It bugs you to still be in school because you want to move on to bigger and better things.

I protect myself too I don't like to feel the pain and you don't know that I'm the same way. You wanted to be my getaway the whole time we were together, but to be a good boyfriend, you can't be my getaway you have to be with me. I sort things out on my own because it's the only salvation I have in knowing that something is still mine. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things.... hahahahahaha =D

-kiss kiss

No comments: