About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Friday, January 2, 2009

what an awesome day?

I'm not sure if it's so awesome, cause I know I've had better days, but I did something I've never done b4. Two movies in a day, one right after the other..... Valkyrie and 7 pounds. It was tiring, but fun.... and now I wanna go out all over again. I wanna be surrounded by the bright lights, the city air, the laughter of people going places.

I miss my friends and I miss school... I think I'm ready to go to school, just gotta live out the weekend.

No comments: