About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Monday, October 26, 2009

A long overdue UPDATE!!!!

Hey! I'm back to blogging again cause facebook has been deactivated so I lost a form of communication with people lol. There was no activity on it anyway. It was kinda ironic though cause the day after I deactivated it, I met someone and they asked me for my facebook name. I gave it to her not realizing that I had deactivated my account and so I don't think she'll ever find me. I didn't bother reactivating it for her too lazy lol. Now I'm planning to start tweet-ting so that should be fun considering I have so much to say lol =P.

In other news, I went to Yorkdale for the first time in a long time... actually not that long ago, but still it seemed like ages. I have a mini haul for winter and a list of stuff I'm loving right now, so for tradition sake, I will talk about them briefly.

Makeup:
I don't use foundation that often anymore because I'm on Proactiv which is supposed to clear up my skin, so I don't wanna irritate it with foundation and powder. As far as all the other goodies go, I got a couple things from MAC Style Black (Penultimate Liner and Bling Black Lipgloss), Lipstick (Clinique's Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace), and that's pretty much my FOTD everyday. For Nail Polish, I got a kit of two OPI Holiday Collection nail polishes in Sapphire in the Snow and Merry Midnight... the two together = LOVE (pic to come).

As far as clothes go, I got a flannel plaid shirt from AE and a navy blue v-neck sweater from AE. =D OOOO I also got a really cute headband from Club Monaco, but who can choose just a couple clothes right? haha Those are probably my fave right now cause I just got them yesterday lol. I can't wait until I go to CA so that I can shop more haha. Waiting on Tiffany jewelry... it's insanely expensive in Toronto considering the TAX=O. At least I'm going to the states, so not all hope is lost.

Anyway, that's it for now... at school, so can't post too long a blog haha =P.
*kiss kiss*

No comments: