About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Exam Time!!!!

April to the beginning of May is gonna be so crazy. So many exams... must study!!!! Last post before exams finish =(

.... well here's what's going on right now....
decided not to get too personal these days. I used to be hard to crack and I can revert back to that. I just want to have some security for my emotions. I can't let them get the best of me during exams. I have to do well this year. I really need to pull up my marks!!! =D I'm glad I'm motivated. I figured out that if I'm not, I'm digging myself a hole that's just gonna get deeper and deeper. If I can repair it now, I'm gonna do that. I wanna be smart about what I do starting now.
SO that means, no more makeup for a long long time... I already have everything I need for the summer. I'm really gonna try to stop spending.

It's time to focus on school and just excelling at that and then enjoying summer with no summer school =D

No comments: