About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Day

I've decided to name this entry another day because we live day to day worrying about what will happen next without enjoying the moment. In terms of relationships, this is what I've always done. I think everyday passes without me getting over you because I feel so lonely that all I do is hold on to memories and then your love surrounds me and it takes away the immediate pain and prolongs the process of forgetting about you. I just have to let go of the memories I know.... but I can't seem to.... not this time. It's just too strong... everytime I see your name, your face, the orange hoodie (lol)..... I think of you and the fun we had the laughs, the smiles, the warmth..... I guess good things don't last and I shouldn't expect them to. As I go to sleep another day slips away without you in my life. I only have memories and memories are what we have to cherish in life because it's the only way the good things will last. Memories keep things alive after they die.

No comments: