About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Saturday, February 21, 2009

another week....

Hey!!! k so it's really late and just about to head off to bed, but had to update before a hectic week. =D

So I got one more eyeshadow from MAC - parfait amour =D
and a vest from UCB it's so adorable haha

In other news, i've just been really busy and nothing's really exciting right now... if I think of something else I'll update haha but for now, here's two links to keep you guys busy:

http://peoplewhodeserveit.com
lol there was one more can't find it.... I'll ask my brother =D

Riddle: A person who doesn't stop talking even after you stop paying attention is....

No comments: