About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HELLO KITTY loves MAC!!!! =D

HI!!!!!

I just got home an hour ago or something and I went to the MAC store on Bloor and got some makeup!!!! YES, it's the Hello Kitty loves MAC line... or is it MAC loves Hello Kitty? hahaha... either way, I LOVE the line =D

So here's what I got an I might get more stuff after my mom brings her lipstick tubes to me.... maybe I'll get stuff on friday.... I don't know. But I'm happy for now I just want one more lipstick lol

I got......

1) Beauty Powder Blush in Tippy
2) Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Pink Fish
3) Lipglass in Sweet Strawberry

I want....

1) Pigment in Milk
2) Lipstick in Fashion Mews

that's it for now... =D I hope I get the other two things before they sell out and I kinda wanna stock up on Sweet Strawberry lol.

-kiss kiss-

No comments: