About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Sunday, February 22, 2009

bored...

k so I'm studying, but I'm bored and I've been studying the whole day, so I just decided to write a little entry =D

I'm so frustrated today. My skin's being bad so I couldn't wear any makeup, but I guess that's ok I was home the whole day anyway lol. I hope my skin feels better tomorrow cause I start midterms tomorrow and I gotta go to school. I really wanna try out my new eyeshadow and see what people say. It's Parfait Amour by MAC. I think I mentioned it down below. I also realized what the other eyeshadow that I wanted was... stars n' rockets. It's a really pretty blue-pink. Parfait Amour's still a pretty colour and I hope that under my eyeshadow stick it'll really pop. Unfortunately I won't be able to provide the name of the stick because I have no idea what it is, let alone what company it's from. It's a japanese brand though =D It's like the same colour as parfait amour, a little bit darker purple, and it has a creamy consistency. =D I'll post up pictures.

So I just really got into MAC and already have a whole bunch of stuff from them. Now I really want more eyeshadows and lippies. I'm gonna stick with my clinique foundations and powders because MAC's are really thick for me. but more on that another day....

Back to STUDYING =D

No comments: