About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Sunday, March 22, 2009

More makeup shopping!!!!

K so I just bought a few more items!!! =D
I'm gonna start doing swatches so look out for that!!

MAC
Brush: 217
Eyeshadows: Forgery (sterling silver) & Newly Minted (vibrant sea green with a blue undertone)
Lipstick: Hello Kitty Collection - Cute-ster
Lipgloss: Plushglass - Wildly Lush
Sample size of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP

Sephora:
Sephora Brand Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Barbie by Cake Lipgloss =D I really love the smile, but it's a little drying on the lips and it's not moisturizing at all. I don't really wanna keep it if I'm not gonna use it =(
MUFE Eye pencil sharpener

So that's it for now, but I did find my camera, so I will do some swatches =D I'm SO Excited =D

No comments: