About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm just your regular everyday girl, born and raised in Toronto =D. Now the fun stuff: I love fashion, beauty, and blogging. This blog is kinda like my diary in that I write a lot of personal stuff like what's happening in my life today. You won't find an celebrity gossip or world news. Hopefully you can relate to the stuff in my entries. I will update a makeup column and a fashion column every now and then.... prolly once a month. I've been collecting makeup ever since I was 15 and I've always had a flare for fashion. My favourite styles being preppy and grunge. For makeup.... I'm a minimalist with a pop of colour on the eyes. Enjoy! =D *kiss kiss*

Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's been a while!!!!

I'm BACK!!!!
I've been so busy with school work it's insane. Assignments, essays, extracurriculars, the list goes on, but I still made time for makeup shopping. I got a bareMinerals kit and I'm trying to clear my skin.... although it's not working.... I'll try harder. More water and less unhealthy stuff, but as a student.... you'll eat anything cheap that you can get your hands on haha (mmmmm.... Pop Tarts)
So recently I've been doing lots of thinking and I think I'm gonna stick to commerce. Everything else is a hobby, but I might not like making it a career. I want to be able to have a stable job and stuff for other things... makeup and fashion require parties and really outgoing ppl and it's a really competitive industry. I just want life to be simple.

Anyway, that's it for now. I have exams to deal with... but first 3 more assignments =D I can't wait til it's over =D

*kiss kiss

No comments: